10.9.11

It´s a very happy half-a-birthday to you!

Half a year of mothering today. My boy so close to my heart, oh boy I love you. Made a paper crown for him in the morning, I gave him a wooden spoon to play with and papa a cassette tape. Later my parents came for a barbecue and we even had a tiny cake and blew candles! I was quite excited and singing happy half a birthday all day! On other news: I´ve been trying the baby led aproach to solids, but still haven´t gotten the whole hang of it. Avocado pieces are way to slippery for him to grab (I read you´re supposed to coat them on some kind of dust but I´m not sure what...) and today he was very happily munching on some cooked carrot batons, but a whole chunk came out the *other way*, undigested! (should I have cooked them a little more?) Any of you fellow mamas got any tips on this? So I´m very warm-hearted and tired and going to sleep now, I thought I´d post our birth story to celebrate but even though I´ve written it threee times, it still doesn´t seem just right... Good nite!

4 comments:

lespommettesduchat said...

Happy half birthday !
kiss :)

Carolina said...

Happy Happy Half Birthday my love!! Te amoooooooo

tea with lucy said...

Happy half birthday. For us baby led weaning really just meant being handed a bit of whatever we had on our plate that was suitable. Taking the stress and pressure (for both of us) out of making purees and spoon feeding. good luck!

Feb Store said...

Hello

Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of

a website. I saw your site and would like

exchange links with you. I can add your site in

my blog so that our visits will increase.

If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
My site is www.febstore.com

Best Regards
Amy