My sister Jo, -well actually she´s Carlos´ sister so I can call her sister-, sent me this today, I hope it´s not to late in the day for you to do it before the new year comes, it´s a great way to end this year and start a new one, contiously observing the past and visualizing the future, commiting and setting our intentions where we want.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
My life is worth a billion blessings to all those I meet on my journey.
I am the heaven and all that exists in the sky above.
I am the vastness of my greatest thought and the infinite power that sources and sustains the entire universe.
On this day, I will remember who I am, what I am here for and why I chose the experiences that have come into my path this past year.
Today, I promise to leave the smallness of my darkest thoughts and melt with open arms into the never-ending, all-powerful love of my highest self.
Today, I surrender into the open arms of 2011, allowing each day of the upcoming year to surprise, comfort and nourish my soul's deepest desires.
I vow to return to the spark of the divine and use my power to light up the world.
This year, I will give to others what I want back for myself.
If I want love, I will find ways to love each and every person I come across.
If I want peace, I will think peaceful thoughts, say peaceful words and pray for peace for all those who are living in chaos, including myself.
If I want success, I will work diligently to help those around me succeed. I will stay focused, do my absolute best and seek excellence in everything I do.
If I want respect, I will begin by respecting life and all that comes with it. I will respect those around me and those who work hard to make this planet a better place. I will respect the earth, my body, my past and the gifts that I hold and I will surrender judgment for reverence.
In 2011, I trust that what I give to the world will be given back to me.
* Make a list of 10 experiences that blessed and nourished you in 2010.
* To complete 2010, write out why you chose the challenging experiences of the last year. Do this from the highest perspective so that you can find their gifts.
* Notice if you're carrying any dark, small or limiting thoughts into 2011. Write them all down. Affirm you don't need them anymore. They're not the truth. They're just thoughts. Then rip them up into 100 shredded little specks of nothing and throw them in the trash.
* Choose one quality (e.g., love, peace, success, respect, etc.) that you most want to express and commit to in 2011. Write out 5 ways that you can give and share this quality with others.
* Write down 5 goals that you feel inspired to commit to in 2011.
* Read this vow or use one of your own each morning to reconnect with the power you hold to light up the world.