8.6.10

¨


CAJAS DE HUEVOS ROSADAS CON SEMILLAS DE BELLOTO ADENTRO

Are You a Hosewife?
I´ve become a housewife (i´m not married but still).
When a was weetol or say, younger, I wasnt sure if would ever wanto be one.
such a way to parade it as an undignified unaproved unapreciated ocupation by the media, no?
my situation here as a non working, relaxed in the farm with no kids life style is only temporary, but still, I am living the life of a housewife I would say, and a happy little one as well, so I wish to put out, for a change, a rather good -no wait lovely and beautuful aproach to the concept.
Being a Housewife is being a woman who is in love with a man, loves him so, and out of this love will do anything to keep their nest clean and beautyful, bringing smells from the kitchen that would make anyone feel they are HOME.
maybe I´m just fantasising, but hey, this is my blog after all.
Do you Love the photo of Belloto seeds in the pink egg containers? I smile at it.


Love and Blessings to you all, Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

such beautiful colours in this photo...

cami said...

sooo beautiful everything you say sister, i love your lovely full of passion and happiness life, and i love you as allways, soo.
linda

Dana said...

chiquilina! yo te amooooooooooo tambien!